Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Barbie Pants and Bum

 Tank: J. Crew; Blouse: Forever21; Skinny Trouser: ASOS; Shoes: Aldo;
Ring: JewelMint; Bracelets: F21; Earrings: Purchased in Bosnia





Okay, so obviously these pants need to be called Barbie pants. I mean, come on! They are the epitome of girly-girl-ness and FUNtastic. N will probably laugh at me today when we get lunch (at the new taco truck across the street) because he'll think they're ridiculous. But I don't care. I kind of want to wear them every day.

Also- I must award a very special shout-out to my most wonderful sissy and forever-partner-in-crime because today is her 24TH BIRTHDAY!!  A quick sappy note to the #1 gal in my life (excluding Mama Bigley, of course):
BUM!
How incredible is it that I get you for a sister?! Like seriously, I consider myself
the luckiest sometimes. You definitely take over the "big sister" role more
often than I probably give you credit for and I can't thank you enough.
Your adventurous spirit, love of life, and vivacious personality are all qualities
I admire and try to consistently adopt from you.
You deserve the most that this world has to offer you and I congratulate and
commend you on your ability to turn a negative situation into a positive one.
I look forward to seeing the direction in which you will continue to grow
and keep crossing my pinkies and toes that you will move to Seattle!
I miss you every day and find myself randomly giggling at something
you said or did. You are the funnest! And I adore every piece of you.
Love you to the moon for forever and always! 

No comments:

Post a Comment