Thursday, March 15, 2012

Five Favorites

Coach Cashmere-Lined Leather Gloves at $98
- I have these in the color shown above (eggplant) and absolutely
adore them! They are so soft and pair well with any outfit -


  Ray-Ban Aviators at $145
- I live in these sunglasses in the summer. They are my go-to pair
and go with practically any outfit. One time, I accidentally left them
in the bathroom at church. When I realized they weren't in my bag, I ran
to the bathroom only to find that they had been stolen :(
I couldn't live without them so I promptly shelled out the cash
for another pair the next day. Who steals something at church?! -


  Clif Mojo Bars in Chocolate, Almond, & Coconut, Pack of 12 at $14.95
- This might be a weird favorite, but seriously, these bars are the ultimate pre-class, 
post-workout snack. At about 200 calories they provide the nutrition you need 
to replenish your body. Buy yours today! -  



ASOS Midi Skirt (on sale!) at $39.39
- I just ordered this skirt today and I hope it turns out to be as
awesome as the photo. It's the ultimate spring/summer color
and is so versatile! -



  Custom Pet I.D. tags by Copper Poppy at $12.75
- Everytime I look at Jubelale's little name tag 
(same color and font as example shown above), I secretly wish I had 
more pets just so I could get more of these little tags. They are so
unique and cool looking. Buy one for your fluffy friend today! -   

No comments:

Post a Comment