Friday, March 23, 2012

Pattern & Print Remix

Top: J. Crew; Skinnies: 7 For All Mankind; Shoes: Enzo Angiolini;
Necklace: Francesca's; Bracelet: Juicy Couture; Ring: JewelMint;
Belt: NastyGal; Clutch: Rebecca Minkoff





Apologies for my awful hair. I really need a cut. It's split-end central over here!


IT'S SUNNY TODAY! I was so happy that I brought out the neon and paired it with some leopard :) I'm in one of those nothing-can-make-me-mad moods since I depart for another mini-vacay after work. Ahhh mountainous bliss! Mama Biggs and I both have a good feeling about smuggling Jubelale through the airport today (keep us in your thoughts peeps!). 

In other news, A and I did hot yoga again last night and I almost died. I'm not kidding. The instructor was super intense and every time A started to reach for her towel or water bottle the instructor would say, "and resist the temptation to grab your towel . . . or water." Like pssshhhh, lady please! Seriously? I can't NOT get my towel when I am drowning in my own sweat. YUCK. Tuesday's instructor was way better. And now my right forearm is sore today. MY FOREARM people! I mean, really? My Lord . . . 

Okay, enough rambling. If you're in the Seattle area, I hope you're doing something fabulous this weekend to celebrate the sunshine. If you're one of my Cali peeps, continue enjoying what you already have ;) I leave you with a photo of Jubie, refusing to let his mama pack last night:
"Mommyyyyy, can I come with?!"
Why, YES Jubelale! Yes you can :)

No comments:

Post a Comment