Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Classic with A Twist

Blouse: Express; Tank: J. Crew; Minnie Pant: J. Crew;
Shoes: Zara; Belt: NastyGal; Necklace: Francesca's; 
Bag: LV; Bangles: F21, Juicy Couture





I am positively obsessed with these shoes and have been since they arrived at my doorstep. Thankfully, the sun is shining today in Seattle so it is the perfect day to break these beauties in. I've already received two compliments on them and it's not even noon yet! 

Not much else to report today aside from the fact that N, R, and I all signed up for the 5k St. Patrick's Day Dash here in Seattle next Saturday . . . at 8:30 a.m. N and I were supposed to run it last year but we were both deathly ill and confined to the bed, sharing in one another's misery. Not too thrilled about the 8:30 a.m. part (wake-up call at 7:00 people!), however I am wishing for sunshine and looking forward to dressing up in all the ridiculous St. Patty's paraphernalia I scored at Target 1 year ago. 

Also, I fear little Jubie is starting to resent me for being gone so much. He does this heart-wrenching little cry and shakes a bit when I walk out the door. Breaks my heart every morning, I swear. Stupid paralegal class! And since he gets no human interaction all day he runs around like a damn hellion at night and I have to shut him out of my bedroom because he won't go to sleep. It's a tortuous cycle really. Holy crap. I am turning into a cat lady! Okay- I promise from here on out I will only share teeny tiny tidbits about Jubelale . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment