Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Minted

Tee: Tart; Jacket: Gifted; Belt: NastyGal; Skinnies: Hudson;
Shoes: Marc Fisher; Necklace: Francesca's; Bangles: F21,
Nordstrom; Ring: JewelMint 


Aside from having a lovely Italian meal with my CCQ, M, at one of my most favorite restaurants, The Pink Door, last night, I also became newly minted! Meaning that my first treasure from JewelMint finally arrived :) I have to say, their marketing and packaging is incredible. I was as delighted as a 5 year-old over a new pink Barbie convertible car (::wink::wink::) when I opened the package and pulled out the following:
Beautiful, no?! It's always so thrilling opening pretty packages. And to make it even better, it was displayed as follows:
Talk about swoon. I've been searching for a gold, chunky ring for quite some time and was excited to find this piece among the JewelMint pretties all over the site. If you haven't visited, you must! They tend to have great discount deals as well. Just be sure to "skip" between the 1st and 5th of the month if you aren't going to buy anything. Otherwise your card will be charged $29.99 automatically and though you will retain the credit, who wants to spend $30 when they aren't intending to? I stared at my new piece while indulging in one of my other favorite mint treats last night too . . . 
Thin Mints!
Most delicious Girl Scout cookie of all time, esp.
when frozen :)

What's your favorite Girl Scout cookie?

No comments:

Post a Comment