Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Five Favorites

Polka Dot Tights from Express at $19.90
- The perfect pick-me-up to spruce up
that old pencil skirt! Try them paired with a bright
pencil skirt for extra fun - 



Gucci Rush Perfume at $52 (for 1 oz.)
- This is my signature scent for when I go out. It
has a deep, musky aroma that feels both sexy and
feminine - 


Sperry Top-Sider Boat Shoe at $80
- If you don't own a pair of Sperries, I suggest you
purchase them immediately! They are the ultimate
travel, spring, and summer shoe. I live in mine
when the sun is out and am considering
splurging on this pair from Nordstrom -


J. Crew Summer Straw Hat at $34.50
- My sister and I both bought this hat before our cruise two 
summers ago and it has yet to fail us. The wide brim keeps your
face shaded, while the bendable rim allows for a chic,
one-eye covered look -


Alexis Bittar Gold Studded Hinge Cuff in Seafoam at $185
- You've probably noticed that I wear Alexis Bittar bangles daily.
Quite frankly, I wish I owned them in every color because they are
truly incredible pieces and go with everything!
If you don't own one, buy yours here -

No comments:

Post a Comment