Thursday, March 8, 2012

Walking Cup of Starbucks

Tank: J. Crew; Blouse: Banana Republic; Skirt: Express;
Tights: Express; Shoes: Vince Camuto;
Belt and Necklace: Francesca's; Lips: Ruby Woo by MAC


I dig this outfit but also kinda feel like an upscale version of a Starbucks employee . . . Hmmm. Tonight in paralegal class, our teacher is putting on a job fair and multiple hiring authorities from local firms and companies will be there . . . including Starbucks. I wonder if I'm subconsciously trying to send a message to the hiring manager there? I totally love my job and my firm so I'm not looking to leave but whoever said there was anything wrong with simply browsing the bookshelves? ;)

Speaking of which, I am off to meet N for coffee at (you guessed it) Starbucks! This was the text message I got from him: "Vuoi un caffe?" :) Did I tell you we decided to learn Italian together? In my case I suppose I am really re-learning it but I am super excited about it because honestly how much better does "Vuoi un caffe?" sound compared to, "Do you want coffee?"  English is so boring compared to those romancing Italians.

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment